Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for help using this site or our products? You are in the right place!
- How do I know what size to buy?
Take a look at our sizing guide!
- How can I provide feedback about a product?
We would love to get your feedback about our products! Write a review on the product’s page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing an Order
- How do I order your products?
You can order right now in our online shop.
- I'm having problems ordering through your website. What can I do?
Our website is best supported by IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome. Please ensure that the browser you are using is up to date. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact our Customer Service Team on email@example.com.
- The item I want is out of stock. What now?
Although we try to have a stock level that will keep up with expected demand, certain items that are highly popular will run out of stock. Please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out a suitable alternative to the item you are seeking.
- Do you place items on back order?
No, your item will not be placed on back order. Although we try to keep up with demand on popular items, there may be occasions where we are out of stock. Please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com to find out a suitable alternative to the item you are seeking.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We have 2 payment methods for our Customers to use.
- PayPal you can pay with your PayPal account or credit card through PayPal
- Sage Pay (Accepts most major credit and debit cards)
- PayPal is a payment method for online purchases enabling buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. One advantage of using PayPal payment method is that it offers faster, safer and easier checkouts and promises to protect customers from revealing their credit card and other financial information to the merchant. For more information visit Paypal.
- How do I use a Paypal?
After selecting “Place Order” in the Checkout page you will arrive at the PayPal screen. Existing PayPal users can click on the “Pay with my PayPal account” when checking out. If you wish to pay with your Credit Card please select the “Pay with my Credit Card” option and enter your details.
- Sage Pay is a well known payment method and offers a simple, fast and secure payment gateway for most major credit and debit cards.
- What currency is your shop in?
Our online shop products are sold in United States Dollars (USD), Euro (EUR) and Great British Pounds (GBP).
Shipping & Returns
- What is the postage & handling charge on orders?
Visit our SHIPPING & PAYMENTS page for details.
- Do you ship internationally?
We are proud to say we ship anywhere in the world! But if you don’t find you country listed, visit our SHIPPING & PAYMENTS page for details.
- How long will it be before I receive my order?
Please allow up to 10 business days for your order to arrive. Visit our SHIPPING & PAYMENTS page for details.
- I want to check the status of my order. What should I do?
Once your order is received, we will send you and Order ID number and courier tracking number in an email.
- Can I return my order?
We maintain a no questions asked return policy. Visit our RETURNS & REFUNDS page for details.
- I received an incorrect/missing/defective item in my order, what should I do now?
We are sorry to hear that and we are here to help! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Do you offer exchanges?
In order to serve you better, we no longer accept exchanges. Please make a new purchase of the style desired and contact us regarding the return of the original order.
Managing Your Account
- Why should I register?
You will need to register an account to use some of the services available to you on our site. Plus it makes it easier when you want to make another Perfect Moment purchase.
- How do I create an account?
Please click on “Sign In” tab which is located on the top right corner of every page. Fill in your details as requested before clicking “Create an account”. It’s that simple!
Have more questions for us? GET IN TOUCH