Men’s Chamonix II Jacket Citron
Designed by our professional team in Greenland, the men’s Chamonix II jacket is made for the harshest conditions and stamped with our Bear Protection label a sign of our most functional products. Your safety is our prime concern, so it features an in built RECCO® System for security on the slopes, and is crafted with the latest technological fabrics for warmth, durability and insulation.
- 2 Layer Insulated Jacket with Durable Removable Hood
- Toray Dermizax™: water proof and breathable
- Toray Primeflex™: 4 way stretch
- RECCO® System
- Prima loft: Eco Insulation and 3D Mesh shoulder protection
- Internal Balaclava and Goggle pocket and cleaner
- Detachable Powder Skirt
- Body: 90% polyester, 10% lycra, Filling: 100% polyester
- Upper lining: 100% polyester; lower lining: 100% Nylon
- Machine Wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
Chest: Measure the fullest part of your chest (usually just under your armpits) whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your waist whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Hips: Measure the fullest part of your hips whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Inseam: Stand upright, measure from your crotch, along the inner thigh and down to the ankle.
Sleeve: Measure from the side of the neck, along the shoulder and arm, down to the your wrist.
Full Sleeve: Measure from the middle of the neck, along the shoulder and arm, down to the middle of your hand.
Men's Jacket & Top Size Conversion
Men's Pant Size Conversion