Womens Aurora II Flared Pants Navy
- Contour fit with protective stretch kneepads
- Inner cuff with snap closure
- Extendable flare bottom with zip
- Zip front pockets
- Toray-Dermizax™: waterproof and breathable
- Toray-Primeflex™: 4-way stretch
- Thermal fleece lining
- Zip and button fastening at front
- Shell: 89% Nylon, 11% polyurethane
- Backing: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Machine wash at 30C
- Do not bleach
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Drip dry in shape
- Do not wring
- Do not use fabric softener
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
Chest: Measure the fullest part of your chest (usually just under your armpits) whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your waist whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Hips: Measure the fullest part of your hips whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Inseam: Stand upright, measure from your crotch, along the inner thigh and down to the ankle.
Sleeve: Measure from the side of the neck, along the shoulder and arm, down to the your wrist.
Full Sleeve: Measure from the middle of the neck, along the shoulder and arm, down to the middle of your hand.
Women's Size Conversion