Thank you for visiting PerfectMoment.com (the “Site”) of Perfect Moment (UK) Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10883556 and whose registered office is at Larch House, Parklands Business Park, Denmead, Hampshire, United Kingdom, PO7 6XP. Access to and use of the Site and related services (collectively, the “Services”) are made available to you in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions and any other rules posted on the Site including the Delivery and Payments page and the Returns and Refunds page (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions” or “T & C”). By using the Services, such as placing orders on the Site, you are agreeing to all of the Terms & Conditions.
In using the Site, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities conducted through your account. You are responsible for keeping your account and password secure. If you feel or suspect that the security of your account has been compromised or if there is unauthorised use of your account, please contact us immediately.
We may take action against your account for activities including, but not limited to: 1. using any technology to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our Services in any way; 2. initiating communications that contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material; 3. advertising or sending unsolicited messages of any kind; or 4. impersonating others or providing any kind of false information.
Perfect Moment reserves the right to terminate any account at its sole discretion We may send you an email to inform you of the termination of your account in such event.
All software and Content (which is defined as, or includes, any text, audio or music, video, graphics, photographs, and image) are the intellectual property of Perfect Moment and are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any non-personal and/or commercial use of the Content is only permitted when expressly authorised by Perfect Moment and/or its third party licensors. You may not distribute, reproduce, publish, sell or license any Content contained within the Site without prior consent or authorization of Perfect Moment. Any such unauthorized actions may result in civil consequences or criminal penalties.
Perfect Moment reserves the right to withdraw or amend any item of the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time and for any period.
Perfect Moment will endeavour to ensure that the Content and the product descriptions on the Site are accurate and as complete as possible. We however do not warrant that Content and product descriptions are accurate, complete, current or error-free. Please refer to our Returns policy if you feel a product offered by Perfect Moment is not as described.
Nothing in the T & C is intended to affect your rights under the Law in United Kingdom.
Views expressed in any media by the designers, companies or third parties, whose products are sold on the Site or with whom we are associated, are their own. Perfect Moment takes no responsibility for any such views as they do not necessarily reflect ours.
Perfect Moment does not guarantee that the use of the Site and Services will be error-free or that the Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We recommend all users of the Site to ensure they have up-to-date software, including anti-virus, installed.
Some events may happen beyond our reasonable control, such as adverse weather. Under such conditions, Perfect Moment will always do its best to aim at maintaining its Services but will not be responsible for failing to meet any obligations in this T & C.
At our request, you agree to compensate us fully and hold us, Perfect Moment (including its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers), harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the T & C by you. This includes the use of the Site by any other persons using your account caused by your action or inaction.
If you breach the T & C and we take no action against you, it is no wavier for us to exercise our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the T & C.
We have our complaints handling procedure that we will use to try to resolve any disputes when they first arise. Please contact our Customer Service team for any order related complaints or comments.
Perfect Moment respects the intellectual property of others. If you have reason to believe your work may have been used in the Site without your permission, please contact us at email@example.com
The T & C, together with all our policies and procedures, are governed by and construed in accordance with United Kingdom law. The relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these T & C.
How does Pay in 3 interest-free instalments work and what are my payment options?
Pay in 3 instalments is a form of credit which allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score. The first payment is made at the point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically at 60 and 90 days later.
At Checkout select the Klarna payment option and enter your debit or credit card information. Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Am I eligible for Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments?
You must be 18+ and a UK resident to be eligible for this credit offer. Klarna Pay in 3 Terms and Conditions. To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
A maximum spend of £1500 applies to every order and you’ll only be able to use Klarna Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments if you have a United Kingdom shipping and billing address.
What countries is Klarna available?
The following countries can purchase with Klarna on our website:
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
As soon as we have accepted your cancellation or return, Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments as well as refund any amounts due. The return will be rejected in the Klarna app immediately and your refund will be processed within 57 business days.
What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If Klarna is unable to collect your payment on the scheduled due date, Klarna will make one further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. Should this last payment attempt fail, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will become payable 15 days later. Klarna will notify you when a payment is due two days in advance of attempting to collect your payment.
You will not be charged fees or interest for late and missed repayment(s). Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay later in 3 instalments’ product even if you have failed to pay on time. If you fail to make a payment you will be in default, and may be unable to use the service in the future. Klarna may continue to attempt to collect overdue and currently due payments on following due dates, or invoice you separately for the unpaid total. If you do not pay for your purchase, Klarna may engage with an external debt collection agency to collect on our behalf. Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
How do I find out more about Klarna?
Visit the Klarna FAQ page to find out more about using the service.
Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
Klarna believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why their smooth checkout options give you more time and control so you can focus on the things you love.
More than 90 million shoppers are using Klarna
200,000 retailers are working with us worldwide
One of Europe’s largest banks who have been powering online checkouts for over 15 years
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorised purchases.
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.
Perfect Moment is not a lender and acts only as an introducer. The credit product is provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over, depending on their status. Terms and conditions apply. Please note that Pay in 3 instalments is not regulated by the FCA.
The usual costs of delivery and our delivery times are displayed to you on our website before you place an order. These promotional terms apply to any free Standard UK or EU and US Express delivery provided by us to you.
Free UK or EU Standard delivery and US Express delivery is only available online for orders on or over £250 GBP or €300 EUR or $300 USD spent in a single transaction.
The free UK or EU Standard delivery or US Express delivery option must be selected at the checkout for the order to qualify for free delivery. Delivery costs will not be refunded once an order is placed if free delivery is not selected.
If items from an order eligible for free delivery are returned resulting in the value of the goods kept by you falling below the free delivery threshold of £250 GBP or €300 EUR or $300 USD, then the value of the returned goods will be refunded in accordance with our Returns Policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The free delivery threshold is determined by the final basket value after any promotional code or discount has been deducted.
We reserve the right to discontinue a free delivery promotion at any time without prior notice and/ or to change the amount required for eligibility for free delivery.
All purchases made between Wednesday 1st December and Monday 20th December 2021, have until Monday 10th January 2022 to request a return with our customer service team. Any request made after the date stated, will not be eligible for a return.
PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this competition with Perfect Moment and SheerLuxe, all entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and be bound by them. All of our decisions will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. You are entering this competition with Perfect Moment and SheerLuxe, to win a ski outfit of the winner's choice – consisting of trousers, jumper and jacket, OR a one-piece and jumper. Open to women, men and kids collection. Mix and match is optional, no price cap, subject to stock availability and Perfect Moments digression.
3. Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of Perfect Moment Limited company, SheerLuxe or any other person who is directly connected with the organisations is ineligible to participate.
4. The competition is open to all Perfect Moment shipping locations, unless stated otherwise.
5. All entrants must be aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified or implied. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian.
6. The competition will run for 30 days, from Thursday 23 December 2021 – 11.59pm Saturday 22 January 2022.
7. All entries must be received by the closing date specified in the competition. Answers will be entered upon submission on the SheerLuxe website. No responsibility will be taken for any answers that are misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons, or received after the closing date.
8. We reserve the absolute right to disqualify without notice any entries to any competition which we consider have used improper technical means to enter and/or we believe is fraudulent.
9. Entrants are liable for their costs to access computer networks.
10. We will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for: (i) any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions; (ii) any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries; or (iii) any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
11. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
12. Only one prize will be awarded to one household.
13. There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
14. The products purchased on this site are for private and domestic use only and are not for re sale.
15. The winner's name will be selected in a random draw, after the closing date, from all correct answers received.
16. The winner of the prize will be notified within 28 days after the winner has been ascertained. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
17. If the winner of the competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason or if the winner cannot be notified after reasonable efforts having been made, then we may dispose of the prize as we think fit without any liability to the winner for having done so, or an alternative winner will be selected.
18. For each competition, only one prize will be awarded per entrant / email address. Names of winners will be available on request.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time if deemed necessary.