Women's Chamonix Ski Pants Snow White
- Water resistant
- Zipper with button closure
- 2 front pockets and Belt loops
- Inner thigh zip ventilation
- Snow gaiter and Ski guards
- 3D cutting adjustable outer waist side tabs
- Elastic inner cuff with side closure
- Toray Dermizax™: waterproof and breathable
- Toray Primeflex™: 4-way stretch
- PrimaLoft®: Eco insulation
- RECCO® system
- Shell: 90% Polyester 10% Lycra, Filling: 100% Polyester
- Upper lining: 100% Polyester, Lower lining: 100% Nylon
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
Chest: Measure the fullest part of your chest (usually just under your armpits) whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your waist whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Hips: Measure the fullest part of your hips whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Inseam: Stand upright, measure from your crotch, along the inner thigh and down to the ankle.
Sleeve: Measure from the side of the neck, along the shoulder and arm, down to the your wrist.
Full Sleeve: Measure from the middle of the neck, along the shoulder and arm, down to the middle of your hand.
Women's Size Conversion