Womens Chamonix Ski Pants Bear Print
Crafted with care after twenty years of extreme ski expertise, our Chamonix ski pants use industry leading Toray fabric making them waterproof, breathable and with 4 way stretch. Insulated for warmth, these comfortable trousers are cut with a straight leg and feature a separate detachable snow guard waistband for a snug and flattering fit, also making them ideal to wear with shorter ski jackets.
- Water resistant
- Zipper with button closure, 2 front pockets and Belt loops
- Inner thigh zip ventilation abd Snow gaiter and Ski guards
- 3D cutting adjustable outer waist side tabs
- Elastic inner cuff with side closure
- Toray Dermizax™: waterproof and breathable
- Toray Primeflex™: 4-way stretch
- PrimaLoft®: Eco insulation
- RECCO® system
- Shell: 90% Polyester 10% Lycra, Filling: 100% Polyester
- Upper lining: 100% Polyester, Lower lining: 100% Nylon
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry low
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
Chest: Measure the fullest part of your chest (usually just under your armpits) whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your waist whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Hips: Measure the fullest part of your hips whilst keeping the tape horizontal.
Inseam: Stand upright, measure from your crotch, along the inner thigh and down to the ankle.
Sleeve: Measure from the side of the neck, along the shoulder and arm, down to the your wrist.
Full Sleeve: Measure from the middle of the neck, along the shoulder and arm, down to the middle of your hand.
Women's Size Conversion